Versailles Half-day (VRG)
from € 530
Guided tours included
Pickup & Drop-Off
5 hours private guided tour of Versailles
No visitor to Paris should miss the opportunity to visit the magnificent Palace of Versailles.
The 5 hour private guided tour of Versailles includes a guided visit of the State Apartments: the King’s bedchamber, the glorious Hall of Mirrors, the Queen’s bedchamber.
It also features a walking tour of the gardens and a drive through the park to see the Trianons, all accompanied by your experienced English-speaking guide.
Additional tickets are available to see the fountain show at weekends in summer and to visit Marie Antoinette’s domain with your guide (afternoons only).
- Hotel/Apartment Pick-up /drop off Paris
- Private transportation From Paris to Versailles
- (Round Trip) By Car or Minibus
- Entrance tickets to the Fountains
- Guided tour inside the palace of Versailles
- Guided tours of the gardens and the Park
- Entrance fees to the palace
Indicative prices per person
- for 2 persons => € 265 /pers
- for 3 persons => € 185 /pers
- for 4 persons => € 140 /pers
- for 5 persons => € 135 /pers
- for 6 persons => € 115 /pers
N.B: In case of cancellation less than 10 days before the date of the tour, entrance tickets to the Palace & The Estate of Versailles are not refundable!
All Year round, except: Jan.1st / May.1st / Dec.25th
- Tuesday to Sunday, Morning
Pickup time between 8:30am / 9:30am
- Tuesday to Sunday, Afternoon
Pickup time between 12:30pm / 2pm
Versailles is closed