FOR YOUR PRIVATE TOUR BY CAR
OF PARIS & AROUND FRANCE,
GET A PROFESSIONAL & CERTIFIED TOUR GUIDE
In France, only certified tourist guides are permitted to conduct tours inside national monuments and museums, so for a private guided tour of Paris, its surroundings or wherever in France, you’ve come to the right place!
Driver-Guide France is a small but very professional company of tour guides, based in Paris.
All our driver guides are full-time, English-speaking, professionally qualified tourist guides.
They wear an official badge and are required to carry a Professional Identity card at all times. Our guides are also authorised and insured to carry passengers in a private vehicle.
We can help you plan a private guided tour of Paris that matches your interests, with our network of contacts and telephone numbers. We can arrange advance purchase of museum tickets to avoid the long queues at certain times.
GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE MUSEUMS / MONUMENTS/ CASTLES
Certified Tourists Guides are accredited and authorized to guide at the following Top attractions :
N.B: * reservation mandatory no reservation fees
** Reservation mandatory plus reservation fees /PRIORITY ACCESS
*** Certifified Tourists Guide not mandatory (just highly recommended)
- Louvre Museum ( ** for groups over 6 people)
- Orsay Museum (Impressionnist painters) ( ** for groups over 6 people)
- L’Orangerie (Monet’s Water-lillies) **
- Sainte Chapelle * & Conciergerie
- Catacombs (especially for private tours *)
- The Operahouse **
- The Towers of Notre Dame Cathedral *
- The Arch of Triumph
- The Pantheon
CHAMPAGNE REGION (CHA tour)
- The Towers of the Cathedral of Reims
NORMANDY (SVA tour)
- The abbey of the Mont Saint Michel
- The abbey of Jumièges
- The Abbey of Fontenay
- The Basilica of Vezelay
- The hospices in Beaune
- Crypt and Cathedral of Bourges