Tel. +33 (0)1 424 075 54
Skip the line & discover the secrets of the towers of Notre Dame ... Learn more
Discover Our New Video Which Shows What You Can See During Your Totally Private Sightseeing Tour !
NEW TOURS IN 2016 :
- "Behind The Scenes " visits within the Palace of Versailles !
- Day-Trip To Chablis in Burgundy !
- Private Tour at The Most Prestigious Houses of Champagne !
( Veuve Clicquot,Ruinard,Taittinger ... )
- Guided Tours of the Operahouse of Paris !
NEW SERVICES IN 2016 :
- SERVICE "PREMIUM " : LUXURY CAR/MINIVAN+ A DRIVER + A GUIDE .
- 2-DAY OR 3-DAY -TOUR WHICH INCLUDES HOTELs & DINNERS .
- TAILOR-MADE TOURS FOR SMALL GROUPS ( UP TO 20 PX ).
- PRIVATE GUIDED TOURS ORANGERIE MUSEUM PARIS AND GIVERNY .
In France to become a Qualified Tour Guides you have to pass an University Entrance Examination and then attend a 1-year Program and eventually pass a Final Exam. At Driver-Guide-France, all our Driver/Guides are Locals,Experts and Official Qualified Tour Guides ! Also they have at least a 5-Year Experience as a Professional Tour Guide. They are Full-Time Employees ( It is not a second job );They wear an Official Badge and are required to carry a Professional Identity Card at all times. Our Guides are also authorised and insured to carry passengers in a private vehicle.
The Banks of the Seine River between the Eiffel Tower and the Island of the Cité were Classified as a World Heritage Site in 1991
Last Week I Decide to Tour France by Car Passing by the Main Monuments Listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites ,but also crossing quaint villages ( most of the